WSI, the world’s largest internet marketing company, announces it has partnered with United Methodist Homes of New Jersey (http://www.umh-nj.com) to represent its corporate web presence and all 5 of its full service Assisted Living Communities across NJ.
WSI consulted on the design and development of the new online marketing program, which is focused on brand recognition, SEO, and sales funnel development for the rapidly growing company. New marketing programs and custom content were created, weaving these new concepts into the visual and structural redesign of their existing website and all online brand properties.
UMH Assisted Living communities
UMH has a non-profit mission backed by a 100 year history of Christian care. Communities are dispersed throughout the state and cover the full range of services.
- UMH at Bristol Glen (http://www.bristol-glen.umh-nj.org) – The Bristol Glen community is based in Newton NJ and is the only community approved to feature Independent Living options as well as the full spectrum of assisted living services on a beautiful wooded campus.
- The Shores at Wesley Manor (http://www.the-shores.umh-nj.org ) – Down in beautiful Atlantic county only minutes from the Jersey Shore.
- Francis Asbury Manor (http://www.francis-asbury-manor.umh-nj.org) – Based in Ocean Grove and serving greater Monmouth county inside a beautiful full service assisted living community.
- Collingswood Manor (http://www.collingswood-manor.umh-nj.org ) – Based in Collingswood NJ, providing a full complement of services in beautiful downtown Collingswood in Camden County NJ
- Pitman Manor (http://www.pitman-manor.umh-nj.org ) – Serving greater Gloucester County.
WSI Brand development services for this client includes advanced SEO services as part of its “Semantic Mapping” approach to on-page SEO. With this approach a comprehensive study of local product demand is conducted and mapped into a strategic architecture for the company website and all company web properties. Quality Blog, graphic and video content is created and syndicated on external web properties including Tumblr, WordPress and BlogSpot in addition to hundreds of other social media and content hubs.
WSI’s Elite Regional Branding program is comprehensive. By carefully customizing this content strategy through on-page and off-page activities, WSI has achieved amazing results through a highly conservative approach that has proved resistant to changes in Google’s search algorithm’s and even improved client visibility as less reputable SEO approaches cause competitors to disappear from Search Engine Visibility.
For further details on WSI’s capabilities and strategies around SEO, SEM, Paid Search, and online marketing opportunities in general, please contact us for a free analysis and consultation.